Elephant Safari Corbett
Elephant Safari which is a great way to explore deep forest. Unlike modern vehicles, no fuel or noise pollution is caused by Elephant on a slow walk through the jungle. Elephant on its back can take you into the deep valleys, dense forests, rainwater drains, and rugged tracks. Its a royal way to travel. You can also have a similar thrilling experience riding on a Horse Safari or a Jeep Safari but if you are a keen bird watcher, elephant ride is the best option to go for. Mostly elephants are able to go in the areas which are inaccessible by other man-made modes of transport.
At Corbett, Lohar Chaur, Rathuadhab, Mundiapani, Halduparao, Kanda and Dhikala are the areas which you should explore on an Elephant Safari. This is the best way to experience the wild life, mystery of the forest in solitude as in other safaris you are generally with friends, family, guides and drivers. On an Elephant Safari, its you, your Mahout and the elephant. Perched high on the Elephant you can look at the wild life from very close quarters without disturbing the wild life. These elephants possess extraordinary wisdom and share a bond of great trust and understanding with the Mahouts making the two some a perfect example of how man and animal can live in harmony with each other in natural habitats.
Elephant Safari Tour Detail
- One Elephant Ride During Stay
- Jeep safari in Corbett Core zone
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Stay in AC Deluxe / AC Luxury Cottage / Royal Cottage for a couple
- All Meals ( breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Evening tea with cookies.
- Bonfire with light music
- Nature Trek
- Free use of Games: Table Tennis, Badminton, Cricket etc.
- Complimentary Two children up to 05 yrs with parent sharing
- Watching Wild life movies in the evening ( once in the stay )
- Surprise gift * All Taxes Inclusive only