Infinity Resort, Jim Corbett
Owned and managed by Khatau International, a Dilip D. Khatau Group Company. Infinity Resort is situated in the himaliyan foothills on the banks of the Kosi River. Situated in the Kumaon hills of Uttaranchal, it reflects a high standard of jungle accommodation which is unique in India. Infinity Resort is situated in the Himalayan foothills on the banks of the Kosi River.Situated in the Kumaon hills of western Uttar Pradesh, it reflects a high standard of jungle accommodation, which is unique in India.
The lodge reminds one, of the famous African lodges. It has a distinct outdoor atmosphere, right down to the staff uniforms. The lodge has a typical jungle ambience with its huge wooden rafters in a dome-shaped split level mega-pagoda, which serves as a lounge with a cozy fireplace, a fully-stocked bar and a dining hall. The decor, the furniture, the artifacts, all capture the tough life of the jungle so loved by the legendary Jim Corbett. Its 24 twin bedrooms offer a panoramic view of the Kosi river with the backdrop of the Kumaon hills. Its lawns, set amidst a mango grove bring to life the bonhomie of outdoor zest and zeal with 'Chota Pegs' and small eats in the evening.
Facilities and services:
- An assortment of 32 spacious bed rooms with adjoining baths and individual balconies stand in a grove of mango trees around a full sized swimming pool.
- Terra-cotta tiles, local marble stone and slate blend pleasingly in the main lodge building which is arranged on several levels to unbound enjoyment of the view.
- The circular lodge (Golghar) and dining area, complete with a fully stocked bar and cosy fireplace, jut out making it an intrinsic part of the river and hills around it
Entertainment and Leisure Facilities at Infinity Resort:
- Multi Cuisine Restaurant - with open dining deck.
- Fully Stocked Bar
- Conference Hall - professionally laid out
- Safari Desk managed by the team of expert Naturalists
- Medical Centre - with resident doctor & ambulance
- Wildlife Conservation Centre
Recreation amidst Nature's luxury
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor / Outdoor Games
- Jungle Gym for Children - open air and full of youthfullness
- Cub Cafe & TV Room specially for children
- Wildlife Library - delve into deeper realms of wildlife
- Cultural Shows - enjoy the traditional Kumaoni dances on special request
Quote for 02 N / 03 D
|Infinity Resort - 4*||Luxury River / Garden Facing||13900/- Per Couple for 02 N / 3 D|
14,500 + Tax Extra /- Per Couple for 02 N / 3 D (1 to 6 Oct. Validity)
The Special Offer also includes
- Welcome drink on arrival (non- alcoholic)
- Tea Coffee Maker in Room
- Accommodation for in Luxury Room / Garden Facing
- All Meals ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Complimentary use of recreational activities available at resort
- Free use of Swimming pool